There's a collector's edition coming, too.
By Robert Marrujo:: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam on February 23, 2018. Here's part of the official announcement from Bandai Namco detailing what fans can expect on day one:
Here all the available editions:
- Standard Edition: It includes the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game.
- Collector Edition: it features the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game, 2 main characters figurines dressed with exclusive costumes from the game – Kirito and Sinon -, 1 cloth Game Map and 1 exclusive artbook.
For those who will pre-order the game*, a code will be available which will unlock SAO Asuna and SAO Kirito Costumes and the Silver Assault Rifle, an in-game weapon.
To celebrate the pre-order opening new info about the game has been undisclosed:
- UFG Weapon: The user’s avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire and reach higher areas of the map, getting closer to enemies reaching a better shooting position or to hit flying opponents.
- Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in group of 4 or alone and defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
- 4players Party: The player will have the chance to face the entirely solo experience by himself or go to up 4 party members. In party mode the player won’t direct control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviours.
- New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon new characters will join the crew like Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui, both from Alternative Online Gun Gale
- GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters’ life.
Will you be picking up the game at launch? Let us know in the comments!