Perks, points, and more!
By Robert Marrujo:: Sony is looking to help you up your credit score as well as snag some excellent PlayStation merchandise with its new credit card. The card is the end result of a collaboration between Sony Rewards and Capital One. According to PlayStation Blog, once approved members make their first purchase they're given a $50 PlayStation Store code. Here's the lowdown on the perks of the PlayStation Credit Card:
- 5X points when you use the card at PlayStation Store
- 5x points on all PlayStation and Sony purchases at authorized retailers with purchase confirmation using a Sony Rewards Bonus Points form
- 3X points when you use the PlayStation Card to pay your mobile phone bill
- 1X points on all other every day purchases
- No annual fee
- Customize your card for free with multiple game-inspired designs (after you become a card member and create an account at capitalone.com)
You can get further details about the card right here. Needless to say, so long as you're willing to take on the inherent risks of having a credit card, there's definitely a lot to like for hardcore PlayStation fans. Streamers might benefit from the various rewards and perks, too. Are you interested? Share with us in the comments and on social media.